2009年11月8日星期日

Genting boring TRIP!!!

Yesterday Chi Kuan n me go 2 Genting with ur tution centre...
walau!!! xian lol! the teacher pro in waste ur time! eat food can eat still 2 hours!!!
juzlike 2day morning,we eat 2 hours breakfast(we eat finish liao d...but teacher sit at there chating wif ppl,some LC ppl also sit at there play card!!!)at last leh! we all hvn play finish then the teacher said:''faster lah! we need 2 check out liao!!"
=.= i juz play 2 game at outdoor only leh!(waste money!!!) indoor also not so enjoy, because my partner scare 2 play a lot of thing...(duno she come 4 wat leh?) n the most important is! ur roommate was not responsible! they go out no close door n locked the door!i means no ppl at room n the key they also duno put where then call me find back their key... u think lah! if got thief come our room... ++ u think ur self lah! i hate sleep wif the lalamui! they always open their handphone music wif a loud sound! make we cant sleep! thats why now my head really vry vry pain!T.T
I most hate is they lost their thing then take it wif me!(got 1 lalamui she lost her bottle then she take my bottle,n said u can gv me the bottle not? =.= hey! dun think the bottel is RM1 bottle ok!
i think if buy at outside is...RM30)
haha...*_*"' the lalamui really "cute"! n a lot of thing i really hate! but i now cnt said to much because i really feel sleepy...
haizzz!!! i promise i will no go travel wif them anymore!!!

2 条评论: