2009年10月28日星期三

Wow!~ i really happy because i can go shopping if my mother this saturday! Long time no go shopping wif my mother liao lor... so i m very very very happy! (because i no need use my money 2 buy thing $.$) No lah... i very happy because i long time no go out wif them liao lor... juz like that only lah... zzz...
Haizzz,laz week i cry cause i cnt go Sabah wif my family! leh!!! that Puan Puah lor!! haizzz...
but my mother got buy something 2 me lah... can let me felt happy a little bit lor...
yee... i really admire my family all can go the Tawau there for swiming! long time no swiming liao lor, i think i forgot the position liao lor... juz can remember some only...haizzz...
i hear my parents said below the hotel is sea! u can c the fish n starfish in the water cleary!
really intrested leh! but need tell u all lor...
the hotel no television n air-con...

没有评论:

发表评论